Re: Email confirmation? Bounced email? What to do?

Subject: Re: Email confirmation? Bounced email? What to do?
From: "Andy Wilbourn"
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 10:24:13 -0500
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
How is your application giving the user a front end to request an account?
That would be very easy to add the sending of the initial emal confirmation
there. If they are not already a subscriber, then create them as disabled.

The confirmation page that confirms the user will have the logic to enable
the subscriber.

Bad emails is some other process that has to be developed which would call
NS to disable if needed. May be nothing completely different, but I did not
see this suggestion to put it in your management interface.

news:[email protected]