Re: Distributor slows to an imperceptable crawl (weekly or so)

Subject: Re: Distributor slows to an imperceptable crawl weekly or so
From: Joe Webb
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 08:58:50 -0600
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
David -

That's for posting the follow up on how you appear to have resolved
the issue. I agree, SQLNS is a great product, but sometimes diagnosing
and resolving performance related issues are quite challenging.

I'd love to hear more about the ways in which you're using SQLNS. You
can email me off line if you'd like (and are free to discuss).

Cheers!

--
Joe Webb
SQL Server MVP