Re: How to access NS remotly?

Subject: Re: How to access NS remotly?
From: Joe Webb
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 16:58:29 -0600
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
On the server that will host your subscription management application,
you need to register the instance using something like:

nscontrol register -name instanceName -server databaseServer

where instanceName is the name of the instance and databaseServer is
the name of the server that hosts the instance database.

If you omit the -server parameter, NSControl defaults to the local
server name.

How did you register your instance on the IIS box?

HTH...

--
Joe Webb
SQL Server MVP