Re: How to access NS remotly?

Subject: Re: How to access NS remotly?
From: tarpan
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 11:48:43 -0800
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
nscontrol Crashes if I start it from remote location.

"Notification Services Command Prompt" shows
CMD.EXE was started with '\\jadm\c\Program Files\Microsoft SQL
Server\90\Notific
ationServices' as the current directory path.  UNC paths
are not supported.  Defaulting to Windows directory.
'C:\Program' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.