Re: Problem with Windows Server 2003 SP1

Subject: Re: Problem with Windows Server 2003 SP1
From: "Andy Wilbourn"
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 06:04:25 -0500
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
One more thing I experienced as well with this is enter the server name as
localhost, don't just leave it blank, which is supposed to default to the
local machine.

I fought this for a while, but this seemed to work for us with the addition
of adding a smart host, which relays to our regular mail SMTP server.

news:[email protected]