Re: Drop table

Subject: Re: Drop table
From: "Danijel Novak"
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 13:52:29 +0100
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs, microsoft.public.sqlserver.server
Hi,

You should use profiler in this case. In SQL 2005 there are DDL triggers you
could use.
For filtering you could filter on Textdata data column with %DROP TABLE% as
a filter. This way you'll see just DROPs of tables and of course you should
include LoginName or DBUserName data columns to see which user issued ta
command.

--
Danijel Novak
MCP+I, MCSA, MCSE, MCDBA, MCT