Re: Email confirmation? Bounced email? What to do?

Subject: Re: Email confirmation? Bounced email? What to do?
From: Joe Webb
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 21:08:41 -0600
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
The URL in the email could be something like:

http://www.mycompany.com?uid=subscriberid

When the user clicks on the link, it would take them to a site that
would read the querystring parameter and ask the user if they'd really
like to subscribe. If they click yes, then you enable the subscriber
using the SQLNS api.

HTH...

--
Joe Webb