Re: NS & Email - what am I doing wrong?

Subject: Re: NS & Email - what am I doing wrong?
Date: 9 Dec 2005 06:34:17 -0800
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
OK - I've fixed the issue, but my emails still aren't arriving....I
changed the syntax in my xml, and I'm getting success codes in the
distributionlog table.  But the crappy thing is my emails are never
arriving.  I know the SMTP server is working b/c I can send a message
from Database mail from the same server (my machine) and it works.
Does anyone have any ideas??