Re: Email confirmation? Bounced email? What to do?

Subject: Re: Email confirmation? Bounced email? What to do?
Date: 12 Dec 2005 13:52:12 -0800
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
By "bad mail drop" do you mean the windows SMTP service?  I'm sending
this mail out to the same SMTP server that handles all outgoing mail,
and it's not running on Windows ( I don't believe).  I'm not sure
there's an interactive way to scan through that SMTP gateway to check
out that stuff.  And of course we don't want to do it manually.