Re: Email confirmation? Bounced email? What to do?

Subject: Re: Email confirmation? Bounced email? What to do?
Date: 13 Dec 2005 07:45:33 -0800
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
I agree - very straightforward.  Do you have any more thoughts on the
bounced emails?  If a subscriber changes jobs/ISPs and their email
changes, then my notifications going out are going to bounce back to
our SMTP gateway, and my server guys want me to come up with a solution
to handle all that traffic.