Re: Modifying the design of NS

Subject: Re: Modifying the design of NS
From: R.D
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 21:13:03 -0800
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
Thank you Joe. You are the best.
Sorry, not telling you that we are using 2005 and The book I am
reading(shams) is 2000.(Notify function)

Related to Chronicle tables, If my understanding is right the chronicle
tables should store history information( as if history table). In our case it
is not doing that. we *UPDATE* data of currentvalue and previous value.

Regarding scheduled subsriptions and using buil in smtp capability, where
can I find more info on that.

Another thing is that ,  Our icf shows that we use custom delivery protocol
to generate notifications and * insert into anoother table(formatted one by
xslt formatter) and send it using dbmail.

Though icf has delivery channel defined to smtp besides custom one, adf does
not have reference to it.

In this scenario, how can I make sure that we use the full capacity of NS.
--
Regards
R.D