Re: nscontrol update on SQL 2005 never ends

Subject: Re: nscontrol update on SQL 2005 never ends
From: "Diane Larsen [MSFT]"
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 10:05:31 -0800
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
17 minutes is a long time. My typical experience is in the 5 - 7 minute
range, which in my opinion is still too slow. But this can be affected by
the computer and processing load.

I do not know of any QFE for this issue, and I don't think it has been added
to SP1 at this time. I have opened a new bug and reported your experience.

--
Diane Larsen [MSFT]
Technical Writer

news:[email protected]