Re: Scheduling delivery of messages

Subject: Re: Scheduling delivery of messages
From: R.D
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 20:57:04 -0800
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
Joe

Thanks again

I cant schedule because:

1. I get source data from other systems everyday and matching is done
everyday to generate notifications.

2. If I schedule the subscriptions, then these scheduled subscriptions are
compared with the events data only on the mature date( notification
generation date). By that time  the source data(events which we get from
different sources) should have been wiped off . We get the source data and
generate notifications immediately and put them into website. But mail is
sent as per user choice combining all the notitfications available by that
time .

3. If I get the data again from the source system, there may be difference
between what has been put to website and what is sent through mail.

In this scenario, what would be the better option.
Thanks in advance
--
Regards
R.D