Re: Operator, dial 911 please

Subject: Re: Operator, dial 911 please
From: "Sanjeev"
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 09:06:03 +0200
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
Hi Joe,

Thanks for the suggestion.
I have tried this out but with no success either.

I do not have Enterprise sku installed, instead I have Standard edition.
In reporting services, Data driven subscriptions do not work with Standard
Edition but it does with Enterprise.
I'm beginning to wonder if the same applies for operators since they seem to
work on the same mailing principle.

Cheers
Sanjeev

news:[email protected]