Re: NS Logic for Enabled Users

Subject: Re: NS Logic for Enabled Users
From: "Andy Wilbourn"
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 06:34:59 -0500
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
Yes I am. I will test it one more time in our QA environment, but our DEV it
is not working. We went through and did an update to the subscriber table to
set all disabled, we also tried using the NS API to do the same, but our
subscriptions were still coming back. I guess I can look at the view in our
application DB to see what the code is for ACTIVE subscriptions.

I am not sure if Shyam is monitoring this group anymore, he does not have a
primary focus of NS. Hopefully that does not get me in trouble, since I
don't know if that is common knowledge. We went to Redmond and fully stress
tested our solution for the SQL 2005, but did not test this aspect. It came
up when we were wanting to stress another part of our solution in house, but
did not want to generate alerts to all our test subscribers. To our surprise
we did generate millions of alerts.

news:[email protected]