Re: Modifying the design of NS

Subject: Re: Modifying the design of NS
From: "Andy Wilbourn"
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 06:40:30 -0500
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
Do you have plans to migrate to SQL 2005? You are able to insert into a view
directly to submit your events to NS. That is what we are doing for our
solution. Therefore, at whatever interval you submit to NS is when it begins
its matching. You should consider getting the book from Shyam Pather by
SAMS, it is great! ISBN 0-672-32664-7.

He has examples of realtime, if there is such a thing, and scheduled
subscriptions.

news:[email protected]