error trying to use external activation

Subject: error trying to use external activation
Date: 10 Dec 2005 00:33:18 -0800
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
I have made some progress towards getting external activation setup for
a windows service we have. I am now encountering an error in the SQL
Server error log that occurs when the event notification for queue
activation should be created. The error is...

Closed event notification conversation endpoint with handle
'{C3A1E501-5669-DA11-9B64-00904B69228A}', due to the following error:
'<?xml version="1.0"?><Error
find the remote service
&apos;[//media/services/processhighpriorityevent]&apos; because it does
not exist.</Description></Error>'.

I haven't been able to find an explanation for this error code. I think
all the queues, services and events have been set up to use the local

Any ideas on what's causing this?