Re: NS Logic for Enabled Users

Subject: Re: NS Logic for Enabled Users
From: Joe Webb
Date: Sat, 03 Dec 2005 08:53:38 -0600
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
Hi Andy -

Your understanding of the Subscriber.Enabled property is correct. If
the property is set to true, the subscriber's subscriptions are
candidates for the matching rules and can generate notifications. If
the property is set to false, the subscriptions associated with the
disabled subscriber will not produce notifications.

You are seeing something contrary to this in RTM?

--
Joe Webb
SQL Server MVP

~~~