Re: Scheduling delivery of messages

Subject: Re: Scheduling delivery of messages
From: R.D
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 23:08:01 -0800
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs

is deferred delivery possible. I mean I want to keep notifications( after
they are generated) with me for some time and send on
daily/monthly/weekly/yearly basis as per users choice.

I have enormous source data(events data) so I can't keep it for ever, I will
create notifications everyday but send them using dbmail. Now I want to use
SMTP to do that.

Is there any workaround?

--Knowledge gets doubled when shared