Re: Remote Database Server

Subject: Re: Remote Database Server
Date: 14 Nov 2005 08:15:53 -0800
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
Not that it's going to help, but I have the same problem.

I've installed every part of NS on my SQL Server, but when trying to
run the samples,  there is an event login error, where it's trying to
log the database name as the user.  No errors pop up, you can only see
it in the event log.  The stock sample for instance moves data in to
the events folder but never sends a notification.

I tried setting up my desktop as the NS server as well, and get a
similiar error, the service just won't start.

Anyone fixed this issue?