Remote Database Server

Subject: Remote Database Server
From: "Mostafa Salama"
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 04:41:04 -0800
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
I installed notification service and it is working great , but now we need
to seperate the the server that contain the notification service and the
server that contains the database. i found a tutorial called remote Database
server deployment (SQL Server Authentication) but unfourtunatly, this
tutorial is not so much helpful.
I need to know what i am going to from the beging, even before the creation
of the instances.
and do the service will be on one machine and the database of this service
is on another machine
could any one help me to know what are the steps to do in order to create
instance on my machine that access a database on different machine, note that
my machine contains no databases.