Re: Remote Database Server

Subject: Re: Remote Database Server
From: Joe Webb
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 07:12:58 -0600
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
Ches -

If I undersood you right, events are being created in the events
table, but the generator is failing when firing the matching rules?

That usually indicates a problem with the match rule itself. It could
also be that there is no subscription matching the event being
submitted and the error log is something else.

Can you post the error log?

Joe Webb
SQL Server MVP

Get up to speed quickly with SQLNS