Re: Scheduling delivery of messages

Subject: Re: Scheduling delivery of messages
From: Joe Webb
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 08:35:31 -0600
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
RD -

Sure! SQLNS supports a very flexible set of options for scheduling
subscriptions. For example, you can have them delivered daily, one or
more days a week, monthly, or even annually.

You can you the built in SMTP provider to as your delivery protocol,
eliminating your dependance on SQLMail.

Joe Webb
SQL Server MVP

Get up to speed quickly with SQLNS

On Tue, 22 Nov 2005 22:59:04 -0800, R.D <[email protected]>