Re: Duplicate Events

Subject: Re: Duplicate Events
From: Joe Webb
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 07:49:58 -0600
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
I agree with Kate - there is probably a more direct method to
accomplish your goals.

However, if that's the route you want to take, the matching rule is
really just a T-SQL statement. Version 2.0 uses a UDF to create the
resultset while v2005 uses a new view to do the same.

BTW - matching rules are processed in the following order:
- Event chronicle rules
- Subscription event rules
- Subscription scheduled rules

Joe Webb