Re: Remote Database Server

Subject: Re: Remote Database Server
From: "Mostafa Salama"
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 06:55:03 -0800
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
Thanks a lot for your reply
i did what you told me
1)Install SQLNS on the NS machine.
2)but i didn't install the database components of NS on the SQL server on
the database server machine
3)i configure and build the NS instance as normal . [on the NS machine]

The result is as follows
1)The 2 databases corresponding to the instance is created on the SQL Server
2)The service corresponding to the instance is created on the NS Machine.

But i have a problem now, that it doesn't start, i don't know why
may be it is because the Window Authentication or SQL Server Authentication?
i don't know?!