Re: SQL Server 2005 Download

Subject: Re: SQL Server 2005 Download
From: Joe Webb
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2005 06:07:36 -0600
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
Although SQL Server 2005 has been completed and has been "Released To
Manufacturing" (RTM), I haven't seen where it has been made available
in an eval form yet. It will, but I don't think it's currently

If that indeed is the case, you have a couple of options:
1) If you are an MSDN Subscriber you can download the real thing at

2) You can download the September CTP at

Joe Webb
SQL Server MVP

Get up to speed quickly with SQLNS