Re: Service Broker and SQL Server Express

Subject: Re: Service Broker and SQL Server Express
From: "Joseph I. Ceasar"
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 17:51:30 -0500
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
This is where I get confused.  I thought that NS was part of Service Broker.

What I am trying to achieve is to have the server notify a client app when a
particular table has been modified.  Would be nice to know which record was
modified as well.  So what should I be using?

My plan it to roll out the application using SQL Server Express as the
database server.  It will be a limited-features application.  Once the users
upgrade to the full app, the upgrade price will include a "real" version of
SQL Server.

"Remus Rusanu [MSFT]" <[email protected]> wrote
in message news:[email protected]