Re: Inconsistent Double-Ups out of the Generator

Subject: Re: Inconsistent Double-Ups out of the Generator
From: "Jason Liddiard"<>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 04:39:10 -0500
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
Hi Kate, Joe, Colin

Thank you all so much for your help on my double up problem. I have read all
your suggestions (GETUTCDATE) and "Last Processed Time" and have decided the
problem was something a little more obvious. Double entries in the
SaleAddedLog table causing duplications. Upon clearing the table and
re-testing, no duplications were produced. An error that never should of
happened. I guess I was tired and could not see the wood through the trees.

Thanks again for taking the time to respond. I am now creating another SSNS
application and shall take the input gained from your post with me.

Thanks again

Regards
Jason Liddiard