Re: September CTP available

Subject: Re: September CTP available
From: "Lawrence"
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 16:57:03 -0700
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
Hi Joe,
The ISO I downloaded is just one ISO image file.  Not sure it is DVD or CD
version, but I don't think that matters since I am using Virtual drive to
install.  If you could help me with what it means when it prompts for second
image file when I don't have a second image file, I think that would help a
lot.

BTW, the image article you sent me just simply explain how to mount an image
drive.  Not really really to the error I am getting.

Thanks,
-Lawrence