Re: September CTP available

Subject: Re: September CTP available
From: Joe Webb
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 08:30:06 -0500
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
Unless you downloaded the DVD version, the September CTP is a 2 CD
setup. You'll need to download both CDs. When prompted for the second
CD, detach the first image from the drive and attach the second image
to the same drive letter.

I've not used the Daemon tools to do this, but it should work. At
least I've read posts where it has.

As Colin suggested, look to the setup forums or newsgroups for more
information.

HTH...

--
Joe Webb