Re: Integrating an existing application with SQLNS

Subject: Re: Integrating an existing application with SQLNS
From: "Rieske"
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 15:53:28 +0200
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
Dear Priya,

You can do this by making your query join the subscribers database.
Look at the Realtor sample from the Microsoft site. you can see that there
are three databases used.
- RealtorDB
- RealtoInstanceNSMain
- RealtoInstanceRealtor

The first is a different one.

Richard

"Priya" <[email protected]> schreef in bericht
news:[email protected]