Integrating SQL Server with Lotus Domino

Subject: Integrating SQL Server with Lotus Domino
From: Ezra Fifield
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 14:09:03 -0700
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
I have SQL Server 2000 installed and I am trying to get it to make
notifications through Lotus Domino on another server.

I have been following the steps from this document I found:

http://www.xpertise-training.com/bulletin/story.asp?NewsID=158

Which seems to be working ok until I get to the step where outlook needs to
be launched and setup. I am using outlook 2003 which has slightly different
configuration options to outlook 2000 but i seem to have been able to muck
through to get to where I can configure it to use lotus notes and it prompts
for the Notes user ID file password.
Once i have entered the password I specified when creating the notes user it
prompts me with the following error:

"Mail File not set, check Profile Properties"

It is definately the correct password because if i type an incorrect
password it tells me so.

Can anyone tell me why it is prompting with this error?