Integrating an existing application with SQLNS

Subject: Integrating an existing application with SQLNS
From: "Priya"
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 03:33:03 -0700
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
Hi

I am facing a problem similar to a previous post in this forum.

I have an existing application and we need to integrate SQLNS inorder to
cater our Notification requirements. I'm not able to figure out how the
appADF.xml file has to be configured when the database to be queried is
different from the database SQLNS creates by itself for storing subscriber
and event details.

Can you please guide me with some examples as to how this can be done.
As I'm a novice in this field, will be quite helpful if u could suggest some
sites where i can find examples other than the samples provided during
installation.

Thanks & Regards
Priya