Re: ICalendar Recurrence Options

Subject: Re: ICalendar Recurrence Options
From: Joe Webb
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 16:54:55 -0500
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
Hi Eric -

Sub-day scheduling is not available. If your requirements mandate such
a thing, a workaround may be to create multiple scheduled
subscriptions throughout the day. For example, if you need to have a
scheduled subscription for every 6 hours, your Subscription Management
Application could actually create 4 scheduled subscriptions.

HTH...

--
Joe Webb
SQL Server MVP