Re: September CTP available

Subject: Re: September CTP available
From: Joe Webb
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 08:35:18 -0500
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
Hi Kate -

I recently worked on a documentation project for upgrading SQLNS
instances to 2005. I plan to summarize my findings and post to my
blog, hopefully sometime soon but there no timeline for that as yet
though.

In the meantime, BOL has pretty good information in this regard. The
June CTP docs had a few errors, but I think they largely been
correctly in the Sept CTP (although I haven't cross-referenced them to
doublecheck).

HTH...

--
Joe Webb