Re: Why can't i use NSOtherLogger class in my custom formatter class?

Subject: Re: Why can't i use NSOtherLogger class in my custom formatter class?
From: "Eagle"
Date: 21 Oct 2005 01:38:41 -0700
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
Thanks for your reply, Joe!

I saw this thread and it didn't help me. :(

I tried to use different variants with <supportedRuntime>, installed
versions of .NET (1.0 and 1.1), versions of compilers (csc.exe from
.NET 1.0 and .NET 1.1) and etc ...

It's work if i extract public key from
Microsoft.SqlServer.NotificationServices.dll assembly and use it for
signing my custom formatter assembly with attribute [assembly:
AssemblyDelaySign(true)]. Then i run command "sn -Vr formatter.dll" ...
This method turn off verification of StrongName for my assembly, but i
think that it's not best variant.

I tried to decompile Microsoft.SqlServer.NotificationServices.dll and
saw that NSOtherLogger class has StrongNamePermission attribute with
"PublicKey" property.

It's mean that this class can use only by men who have microsoft key
pair. :-\
Interesting why ?? Is it correct?

Very many other helpful classes has this attribute. These classes
hasn't "internal" attribute and i want to use their. How can i cheat
this problem?

Thanks for read my gibberish :)