Re: September CTP available

Subject: Re: September CTP available
From: "Lawrence"
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 13:32:03 -0700
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
Hi all,
I am running into the same exact problem when prompted "PLEASE INSERT DISC
2" when I am installing with virtual drive from Daemon Tools instead of from
CD or DVD.  I do not understand "download the "Tools" CD" that was mentioned
below either.  Any additional assistance is much appreciated.

Sincerely,
-Lawrence