Re: NS<product>Events not be cleaned down

Subject: Re: NS<product>Events not be cleaned down
From: "J"
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 06:00:08 -0700
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
Hi Joe,

Answers to your questions :-

1. Yup, here's the section from the config file:

                <Vacuum>
                        <RetentionAge>P1DT00H00M00S</RetentionAge>
                        <VacuumSchedule>
                                <Schedule>
                                        <StartTime>21:00:00</StartTime>
                                        <Duration>P0DT03H00M00S</Duration>
                                </Schedule>
                        </VacuumSchedule>
                </Vacuum>

2. Yup :)

3. v2.0

4. I'll have to let you know that one tomorrow...  I just checked, and the
State returned the time from todays manual run, and the Schedule said:

2, 01/01/1900, 21:00:00, 10800

Thanks,
John