Re: Delivery Channels and Protocols

Subject: Re: Delivery Channels and Protocols
From: "Andy"
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 13:27:43 -0400
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
I believe if I change the DeviceTypeName things will work, but I am not
clear as to what that name really means. It seemed like from examples I saw
that the DeviceTypeName matches the Protocol Name. I will try to see the
outcome if I manually change it next week some time. I hope it was just a
matter of me not interpreting the examples correctly and it will work as we
need it only adding the differences in the ICF. What if the subject needs to
be different between the two, how do you define that in the ADF?

news:[email protected]