Delivery Protocol Question

Subject: Delivery Protocol Question
From: "Andy"
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 08:11:17 -0400
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
Is there a place to get the information that is stored in the
NotificationState for NotificationHeaders? Since all attributes are marked
as internal we cannot get that information out.

We are trying to build a MQ component and have Shyam's book, but we would
like to pass along the NotificationClassName since we are going to pass off
to a generic handler for processing.

Any ideas how to get this done? I am thinking to use the computed field, but
it seems that the NotificationState already identifies what I need.