Re: September CTP available

Subject: Re: September CTP available
From: "LindseyB"
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 15:10:02 -0700
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
>"[email protected]" wrote:
>
>What does "Please insert Disk 2." mean?

I have just hit the same problem/message whilst installing the Developer
version from the ISO CD image using VirtualCD. Tried ejecting/mounting the
ISO image but the message persisted. Ended up having to cancel several times,
resulting in a number of the SQL components failing to install correctly.
What is causing this and how do I recover the installation (or do I have to
uninstall and start over again)?

Thanks, LindseyB