Re: sql training course

Subject: Re: sql training course
From: Joe Webb
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 11:44:23 -0500
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
Hi Sher -

The best training course all depends on you, your background,
experience, responsibilities, etc.  For example, if you've been an
Oracle DBA for 10 years, you'll have one set of needs. If you've been
a Windows LAN Admin for the past 10 years, you'll have a different set
of needs.

Having said that, many people start with Microsoft Official Curriculum
Course 2072 - Admin SQL Server 2000.  I recently taught it to a bunch
of Oracle DBAs and they seemed to think the training was worthwhile.

Joe Webb
SQL Server MVP

Get up to speed quickly with SQLNS