Re: Delivery Channels and Protocols

Subject: Re: Delivery Channels and Protocols
From: Joe Webb
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 19:03:44 -0500
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
Andy -

I gotta agree with Kate on this. I think the built in SMTP protocol
should do what you're after if you define a different XSLT template
for each device type.

For example you could send emails to a cellphone formatted one way and
to a computer formatted another.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding what you're trying to do?

HTH...

--
Joe Webb
SQL Server MVP