Re: September CTP available

Subject: Re: September CTP available
From: Joe Webb
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 07:39:06 -0500
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
Andy -

I'm at a location with relatively slow connectivity right now so I
haven't tried to download it yet. Will do it when I have better
connectivity.

I haven't heard of any issues with the downloads, other than being a
bit slow due to the high volume. May want to try downloading it again
to see if it got corrupted en route.

--
Joe Webb
SQL Server MVP