Re: Delivery Protocol Question

Subject: Re: Delivery Protocol Question
From: "Andy"
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 12:31:12 -0400
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
Ok I have tried, but it does not work for me. Do you mind giving a
step-by-step of what to do? My other error logging is working, but I would
love to be able to debug through VS. I am using SQL 2005 NS and VS.Net 2005
beta 2. The version should not matter, I simply need the steps you take.

Thanks Kate.

news:[email protected]