Re: SMTP To Name

Subject: Re: SMTP To Name
From: Joe Webb
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 07:24:32 -0500
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
Andy -

I'm using the June CTP and haven't been able to duplicate your
results.

When I use the built-in SMTP delivery protocol to send an email to a
subscriber, I can see the subscriber's email address in the 'To' field
of the email.

Here's how I created the subscriber and device for the instance.

INSERT INTO NSSubscriberView(SubscriberId, Enabled)
VALUES (N'[email protected]', 1)

INSERT INTO NSSubscriberDeviceView(SubscriberId, Enabled, DeviceName,
DeviceTypeName, DeviceAddress, DeliveryChannelName)
VALUES (N'[email protected]', 1, N'EmailDevice', N'Email',
N'[email protected]', N'EmailChannel')

Have you been able to resolve this?

--
Joe Webb