Replace subscriber model?

Subject: Replace subscriber model?
Date: 7 Sep 2005 16:04:12 -0700
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
Hi,

We have a sproc that dynmaically sends email to users via xp_sendmail.
For a variety of reasons, we want to use SNS. However, our subscribers
are dynamically generated in the sproc itself. Is there a way to
replace the subscriber model w/in SNS and still have events fire?

ideally, SNS would trigger a .NET event which would allow us to run our
sproc and send emails. Another alternative is to create the subscribers
dynamically via code but drop them after use. Any ideas?

I'm highly tempted to simply write a windows service w/a timer for this
application but wanted to check w/this list first.

Thanks!