Re: NS<product>Events not be cleaned down

Subject: Re: NS<product>Events not be cleaned down
From: Joe Webb
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 07:32:18 -0500
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
John -

Okay, so the schedule is the problem.

Forgive the simple questions, but sometimes it's best to start there.

You are specifying 900pm in UTC time right, not local times?

And you're running NSControl update after modifying the ADF?

What version are you running? v2.0 or 2005?

After the vacuumer was supposed to have run, what results do you get
from the following T-SQL statements?

        SELECT * FROM dbo.NSVacuumSchedule
        SELECT * FROM dbo.NSVacuumState

--