Re: Delivery Channels and Protocols

Subject: Re: Delivery Channels and Protocols
From: "Shyam Pather [MSFT]"
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 14:14:15 -0700
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
Glad to hear it's working - it sounds like you've factored this correctly.
The NS design recognizes that device types and protocols are independent.
You can use the same protocol e.g. SMTP, to talk to a variety of device
types e.g. phones and desktop email clients.
-shyam

--
Learn more about SQL-NS:
news:%[email protected]