Re: Delivery Channels and Protocols

Subject: Re: Delivery Channels and Protocols
From: Joe Webb
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2005 13:44:55 -0500
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
I'm not in a place where I can test this out, but you should be able
to create a UDF to change the subject of the of the email based on the
name of the device. I don't recall if we have access to the device
name or not in NotificationClass (my gut is telling me no) so you may
have to look it in the UDF up based on the device address.

HTH...

--
Joe Webb
SQL Server MVP